Visual Development / Comics & Sequential Art / Illustration / Historical Illustration / Conceptual Design
- Whether you are developing a SF/Fantasy or Horror Film/Animation, a new digital or Tabletop Card Game, a Themed Venue Concept, or other Genre Based Experiences I am happy to discuss your project.
- Developmental Sketches, Scratch Models, Brainstorming and Simple or Presentation Storyboards through to Character & Creature Design, Concept Art and Full Presentation Visuals.
- Cover Art and Interior Pages for Comics and Graphic Novels – Collaboration in all aspects of Comics creation from Writing and Scripting, Dialogue, through to Pin-ups, Back-up Art, or Full Page Pencils/Inks and Colour/Monochromatic Comics Artwork.
- Specialising in Genre based illustration, i.e. Robots, Monsters, Rocketships, Strange Creatures, Aliens and Mythological Themes for all age groups and markets.
- With a background in Archaeological and Museums based Illustration, and proven historical research skills.
- Characters, Environments, Props and Objects, Domestic Scenes, High Action, Seascapes, Battle Scenes… Vikings and Pirates a speciality. – SELECTED PORTFOLIO
- Also, if you are a museum or history centre I can also offer myself for short residencies in venue based locations creating bespoke visualisations of characters using the objects from your venue’s collections.
- Got an idea for a thing that doesn’t exist yet? Need a visualisation? Hand-held Items through to Vehicles and even Architectural Spaces and Environments. Let’s visualise it.
Check out my portfolio and then contact me to discuss your idea.