Basically me in a space provided by you, encouraging adults and/or kids(of all ages) to draw and have fun drawing…
I’ll supply the rolls of paper and some drawing materials, you supply the tables and chairs.
The space usually acts as a rest point for adults and kids alike who need a place to chill-out and escape the manic nature of the rest of the event, its a great opportunity for me to talk to parents and families about what it means to work in the arts and what it might mean for that child in their family who loves creating above all else.
- Gallery Drawing Workshop
- Outdoor Observational Drawing Day
- The Basics of Drawing
- An Intro to Comics and Making your own Mini-Comics/Zines
- An Intro to Comics and creating your own Comic Art Page
Games & Entertainment Media
- An Intro to Art for Games
- Character Design for Entertainment Media
Combinations of elements of the above or bespoke sessions around a related subject can be discussed – give me a call.